• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    You Got The Love

    L-O-V-E. What makes the world go 'round. Whether you have a significant other or just some really amazing friends, Valentine's Day is one of the cutest days of the year to celebrate. 
    Thanks to having pals that are just as obsessed with red velvet and heart-shaped decor, my roommate and I decided to throw a little bash.



    Here's the spread that both me, my roommate and our friends put together. We had a collection of sweet treats including pink lemonade punch, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, macaroons and pink rice krispies.  It's so much fun hosting a party because you get to be a part of the whole process. We made little heart invitations to slip under everyone's door the week before and started planning the snacks a few days in advance.



    Although I love sweets just as much as the next girl, my favorite part of the party was definitely the playlist we put together. It took the most time to prepare as we ventured through Spotify finding the best love songs. Some of our top favs included: Melt With You, Adore You and the classic Down In the DM. 


    I loved that I was able to spend such a loving weekend with my favorite friends. It was amazing being able to create these memories and cherish how sweet and genuine these people are. I am so lucky to have a support system that is not only there for celebrations and parties but that stick around for the busy Mondays and the nights in. I hope you all have a day full of sweets, smooches and all the love that your heart could possibly hold. 





    No comments