• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Dine and Dash

    New York, NY, USA








    This past Sunday, I finally made my way over to the Seinfeld diner, Tom's Restaurant. I always wanted to check it out but just never got around to it. The place itself was pretty small but being a little smushed was worth it for the choco-chip pancakes. I'm honestly still surprised I left my house considering it was 20 degrees!! Anywho, let's get to the details. This green jacket is one of my new favorite pieces. In the spring, I'll honestly be living in it. It's pretty lightweight and great for layering. Under that, I have a white Free People henley that I came across the last time I was in Chicago, but I did hunt it down online! Again, another great layering piece that can be dressed up or down. And lastly to accessorize, I have on a WellyMerck watch, which I just got about a week ago and am loving. ((Not pictured: my huge winter coat and fluffy scarf because I live in Antartica apparently)) After this, I did some exploring on the Upper West Side and came across a gorgeous church and park. This city never runs out of ways to surprise me. After a quick survey among my friends, I found out that a big chunk of them have NEVER even seen Seinfeld!! Not to be dramatic but I'm just wondering why they're depriving themselves. You guys watch it, right?! If not, no soup for you.

    Jacket: c/o SheIn | Top: Free People | Watch: Welly Merck

    3 comments

    1. Sounds good! Diner, Church and Watch!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your style so much, especially the smile, by the way, the watch matches you very well.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Nice Pic! Pefect match your style!

      ReplyDelete