• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Glossier Review

    As I'm sure is the same with all of you, I have had an influx of Glossier on my Instagram feed lately. The pretty pink boxes, the stickers and the products all infiltrated my socials. For my first order, I kept it pretty small to see if I liked it. Here's what I picked and what I think: 



    Milky Jelly Cleanser: $18
    Great for taking eye makeup off. This cleanser is very lightly scented and has almost a bouncy consistency so it feels extra hydrating. 




    Balm Dotcom: $12
    I picked this one in Mint. I love all of my lip products to be minty because a) it feels fresher and b) mint naturally causes a tingling and acts as a lip plumper. This product was a little thicker than I thought it would be so don't expect a gloss at all, but it is very moisturizing. There is also an unscented, rose, coconut and cherry flavor. 



    Rosewater Spray: $18
    I wasn't totally blown away with this one. From what everyone was posting about it, they were raving about its ability to reduce redness which I didn't experience. However! It is a refreshing morning spray and I also use to to spray my brushes before putting on eyeshadow and it's been helpful in making them stay on longer. 



    Next on my wish list: Now that I know the quality and consistency of the products, I have a couple more that I wanna check out asap! 





    Boy Brow: $16 
    Currently I use a clear MaryKay brow gel, but I think for a fuller brow look I would go with this in a brown shade.



    Super Glow Vitamin C Serum: $28
    I love any kind glow product (hellllo 500 highlighters in my makeup bag) so I'm interested to see if this would really make a difference in my skin's complexion. 



    Cloud Paint: $18
    This is Glossier's newest product, and it looks amazing. There's nothing worse that piling 5 different powder products on your face so this cream blush would give you that flushed look while moisturizing the skin rather than just sitting on top. 




    No comments