• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Spring Silks















    Wow wow wow, I haven't had a minute to write in a couple weeks, but I finally have a little down time and much to catch you up on slowly but surely. We'll start with what I'm wearing. I went home to Chicago for Easter and was able to shoot a couple of my favorite spring outfits. These silk pants I found at Rag and Bone over the winter and had to practice my patience waiting for warmer weather to wear them. I linked below two pairs that look really similar as well as two more tailored pairs. Nude and pale pink has got to be one of my favorite color combos. Add a darker lip, and bam! you'll have a look that's 9-5 appropriate and happy hour ready.


    Top: H&M - similar here, 2 | Pants: Rag and Bone - similar here, , 3 , 4 | Lipstick: Kat Von D

    No comments