• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    VERB Hair Product Review

    I can try 50 hair products and still be interested in the sea salt spray I see while out looking for a new top. It's kind of ridiculous but keeps me constantly finding new brands to obsess over.

    My latest experimentation has been with Verb Products. My favorites have hands down been the Ghost Oil  which is an integrated moringa oil blend that leaves my heat treated hair feeling healthy and moisturized. When I look for a shampoo, the main thing I look for is the scent and the consistency. I like for the product to feel nourishing as well as leave my hair smelling like it just came out of the salon. Verb's Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner did exactly that! The last thing I tried was the Ghost Dry Oil which I use everyday and it works to extend a blowout or just add a little shine to waves.

    Verb is also available here at Urban Outfitters!



    No comments