• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Best Online Shopping



    I’ve had a lot of people ask me where they can online shop and honestly there are just so many sites out there I understand that it can get overwhelming at times. Here’s 6 fresh ideas that don’t include the normal go-to’s like Urban, Topshop, etc.

    ASOS- Asos is that friend you can always count on. They have everrrrthing for both men and women and make navigating a site with so much merchandise super easy.

    EVERLANE- Fashion gurus are becoming more and more aware of what goes into price markups so they know when something is really worth what they are being charged for. Everlane shows  the price it costs them to make it and the price they are charging so that you can be sure you are not getting ripped off.

    NORDSTROM- My brands! Just like that 1-800 Contacts commercial about the guy being so excited about the company having his brand, Nordstrom carries all my favorites. The sales are also bomb and the way Nordstrom has their direct marketing set up, they can pick things out for you based on what you've previously shopped.

    AMAZON-Lol, I had to throw this one in there because they have legit everything- I’m talking winter coats to TVs to Lucky Charms.


    ETSY- Just like Amazon you’ll find almost anything. I find a lot of vintage here like a couple bags I'm obsessed with. Also, this is a great gift destination because so many sellers offer personalized options- like state or initial necklaces or cute wall prints.

    No comments