• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    My Favorite Beauty Products ATM


    Make Up Forever ULTRA HD Foundation- this stuff is iconic. I'm obsessed with how smooth it is and how well it photographs. (ps, go into Sephora and they have a little machine that will match your skin tone to any of the foundations they carry #futuristicAF) 


    NARS Blush Stick in Maui- I'm gonna be honest with you guys.. my nanna showed me this product. She is the OG when it comes to NARS so you better believe this is a keeper. 


    MaryKay Highlighting Stick- Especially in the winter, you don't want to pile on 5 different powders. This comes in Gold and Bronze and glides into a nice blend with foundation. I use this on no foundation days with just a little bronzer and mascara for a 5 minute routine.


    Loreal Liquid Highlighter Bronze- This is one of my FAVORITE products in my makeup bag. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it, but it basically works better than any other liquid highlight/bronzer that I've bought for $30+. This one's around $11 at Target. 


    MAC Upward Mascara- I used my friend's over NYE weekend and went out to buy it that Monday. If that doesn't tell you how good it is, I don't know what will.



    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- My everyday palette.

    No comments