• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    A Year In Review

    I wanted to just share a couple of my favorite memories from this past year- some things I shared with you before and some that you may have not seen!
    First- let's give credit where MUCH credit is due. Muthana, thank you for being the photographer behind many of these fashion posts. You're always down for what I'm thinking, and I'm forever thankful! 

    February flew by- then March gifted me with my bff visiting NYC (a weekend JAM packed with LAVO brunch, Tao trips, Broadway and a SoHo photoshoot of course)

    Summer lovin'- I got to spend those warm months with everyone I love back in Chicago. Fitting in an Indiana Dunes beach day with Mickey

    Lumineers and Young The Giant with Sarah and Chlo- one of my favorite concerts so far


















    Riverwalk with my Girl Gang





    4th of July//Michigan (aka my cell phone service's worst nightmare) (I don't know if Morgan knows this photo of her exists, but they looked like lil angels)




    Lake Placid//Montreal Round 1- when you have a chance to go to a new city, go!



    Andre's birthday- the night of the creation of my favorite group chat (going through these photos made me realize how much a part of my life they were this year so extra love for them)



    Doing a Drake/Future concert and Lollapalooza for J Cole back to back (shoutout to Monny for always being down for my spur of the moment decisions) - it's worth acknowledging that this was Monyett's first time hearing Views all the way through lol and we saw Kanye at SoHo House after!





    Brown hair/Nose piercing in within a week of each other (I was craving change, ok?!)


    Brooklyn's Smorgasburg- The adventure to get a ramen burger..


    Back to Chicago for Chance The Rapper's Magnificent Coloring Day with John Legend, Alicia Keys, Lil Wayne) 



    Summer Friends coming to visit me- a very unpredictable weekend but I still laugh when walking past that Bank of America or Wendy's (Chris wanted to look like "an island" in this picture, we weren't excluding him)


    Spending Thanksgiving in NYC with my brother (we took my Christmas card picture this day. If you have it, you're a lucky one!)
    Montreal Round 2 (I love this place)


    Freshman year roomie coming to visit (The Tim Allen to my Jamie Lee)



    Christmas Tea with my Stephie (we walked out to the first snow of the season!!)


    Chicago for winter break- Christkindle Market!


    Christmas with fam <3












    Christmas lights with Summer Friends

    NYE at Miami University

    Testing out being a Cheetah girl/ trying Stan's Donuts for the first time.
    (They have a Dreamsicle donut!!!)



    21!!!!! (Hampton Social/LondonHouse/Studio Paris)






    Spending my whole Sunday writing this year in review..




    THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE AND MAKING EVERYTHING I DO AND EVERYWHERE I GO FILLED WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND SO MANY GIGGLES.

    more than ready for year 2! 









    1 comment