• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Top Songs Of 2017 So Far

    OKAY so we have been getting a lot of new music lately, and I couldn't be happier. I wanna share my faves. Ps... no genre discrimination here, but I do wanna hear what you listen to! You know that Jay Z meme of him bobbing his head while looking around? (c/o giphy.com) That's kinda me right now putting this together... Anyways, enjoy!

    Ed Sheeran// How Would You Feel .. Melted my heart the first time and the second time and third..

    Little Big Town// When Someone Stops Loving You .. 1 Country song is okay guys, stop freaking out and just listen to it.

    MisterWives// Machine .. Empower yo'self

    Sampha// (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano

    Khalid// Saved .. Good vibes

    Cold War Kids// Love Is Mystical 

    Henry Jamison// If You Could Read My Mind .. Amazing Gordon Lightfoot cover with an electro up-play

    Kehlani// Personal (no artist link but on Spotify and AppleMusic) and CRZY

    No comments