• Home
  • ABOUT
  • FASHION
  • LIFESTYLE
  • NEW YORK
  • advice
  • Powered by Blogger.

    Uptown Get-Around

    Surprise!!! More outerwear!! My camel coat finally came from my home closet thanks to my friend visiting this weekend. It's one of my warmest, comfiest blanket coats from Topshop via Nordstrom. I was set out for a full day of walking from school to MoMa and Central Park so I wanted to stay comfy- pairing a simple sweater with my Lulu leggings and Hunter Chelsea rain boots. I definitely lucked out on weather this weekend with it being in the 60's. Although I'm having fun being able to spend more time outside, I'm not quite ready to put away these layers.

































    Cable-knit sweater- Tommy Hilfiger | Leggings- Lululemon Wunder Under | Coat- Topshop (similar) | Lipstick- NARS "Cruella"

    No comments